Shipping & Handling
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to process. Delivery time will take 7-10 days or less based upon the shipping method selected at time of checkout. Currently, shipping within the contiguous United States only.
Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping at PB1965! We strive to ensure you are 100% satisfied with every purchase. If for any reason that is not the case, we will always make things right. All products may be returned within 30 days of original purchase. For items to be eligible for return, ensure that the product follows these requirements:
- The order was purchased in the last 30 days
- Tags are still attached to the product
- The product is not damaged or used
- Ability to provide the receipt or proof of purchase
If the items do not comply with the above-mentioned criteria they will not be considered for a return or refund.
Shipping charges incurred in association with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for any and all costs of shipping and held liable for the risk of loss or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from PB1965.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
To initiate a return or request additional information on our returns and refunds policy, please contact customer service at email@example.com or (609) 992-7229. If the return is accepted, please send the product back in the original packaging (or customer provided packaging) and proof of purchase.
Welcome to the PB1965 LLC website located at www.PB1965.com. The following terms and conditions govern your use of this site. By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this site, you indicate that you have read and understand, agree to and intend to be legally bound to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
- Billing and Payment. Some services or products on the Site, including procuring our apparel, require you to make a purchase. By purchasing products or registering on the Site you represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account.
- Privacy Statement. Any personal information that you provide to us on the Site is subject to our Privacy Statement.
- Proprietary Rights. As between you and PB1965 LLC, PB1965 LLC owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, designs, icons, photographs, functional components, audio clips, video clips, software and software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (“Site Material”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, organization and enhancement of the Site Material. You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site, other than the right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms. As between any user and PB1965 LLC, all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to PB1965 LLC or its affiliates, licencors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Contents, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms.
- Unauthorized Activities.You agree that you will not use the Site for (a) any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any laws (including import, export and copyright laws); (b) modifying, adapting or hacking into the Site or for modifying another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with PB1965 LLC; (c) uploading, posting, hosting, or transmitting unsolicited email, SMSs, “spam” messages, worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature; (d) contacting any other visitor of the Site who has requested not to be contacted; (e) attempting to gain unauthorized access to PB1965 LLC’s computer systems or engaging in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site or any services provided through the Site; (f) using the Site to access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes; or (g) removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering in any way with any security-related features of the Site aimed at preventing or restricting the unauthorized use of the Site or any of the Site Materials. You may use the Site and the Site Materials only as consistent with these Terms. Any other use of the Site or Site Materials, including but not limited to the aforementioned unauthorized uses, without prior written permission of PB1965 LLC is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of the Site or the Site Materials could cause irreparable harm to PB1965 LLC and that in the event of such unauthorized use, PB1965 LLC shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- You will indemnify us and our members, managers, directors, officers and employees (“Indemnities”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site or services obtained through the Site, your fraud, violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, content, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site, (except to the extent attributable to us), or any breach by you of these Terms, and you will indemnify and hold the Indemnities harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims.
- Complaint Procedures.If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
At PB1965 LLC, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Collection of Information from Site Visitors. We collect information from visitors who place purchases online, post comments on our Facebook® page, email updates from PB1965 LLC, and generally to provide any products or services requested by you, including in online forms, registration or membership forms, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, and other online avenues (including, without limitation, demographic and personal profile data). In order to utilize some features of the Site, you may have to pay a fee, and we may collect financial information provided by you at the time of your purchase, including credit card number and billing address, retained by us only in order to process your credit card payments to us. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you will be unable to register and/or provide or obtain products or services in connection with the Site. In addition, we may collect or track the home server domain names, date and time of your visit, type of computer, the originating IP address, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site and aggregate and visitor-specific information regarding which pages a visitor accesses.
We may use Internet “cookies” or other code in order to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. You may decline Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of your Web browser software, if available. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, we may record information identifying that visitor or linking that visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request.
- Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by PB1965 LLC may be used by us for many reasons, for example, for processing online orders, providing you with the best possible products, posting testimonials, posting on Facebook®, notifying you of special shopping offers, as well as for record-keeping, editorial and feedback purposes, marketing and promotional purposes, statistical analysis of visitors’ behavior, product development, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Your financial information submitted to the Site for purchases may be maintained and housed by us for the purpose of processing payments and conducting related transactions. Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers may be used for internal purposes, and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to PB1965 LLC may be added to PB1965 LLC’s databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding Site updates, new products and services, and upcoming events. Please know that we may email you if you enter your email address during check out and then don’t complete your purchase, but only as a one-time reminder of your intent to purchase.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Personal information provided through the Site may be used and disclosed by us to other entities and/or business partners in the operation of the Site, in order to provide products and services requested by you as well as for marketing and promotional purposes. Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses and phone numbers, may be provided to third parties such as marketing firms. For example, at times, we share your physical mailing address with third parties to offer you products that might be of interest to you. If you do not want us to share your physical mailing address or other personal information with other companies, please follow the Opt-Out procedures below. Any personal information provided by you on general areas of the Site, such as Blog Comments, may be read by us and/or other visitors, and could potentially be used by PB1965 LLC and/or such third parties. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which PB1965 LLC enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by PB1965 LLC in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of PB1965 LLC or any other person or entity. We may use your IP address, cookies, and a record of any transactions you conduct on our Site or offline in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain web sites. This will not involve the use of personal information, such as your name, address or email. Note that if you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. While PB1965 LLC may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which PB1965 LLC shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal information is under a contractual obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which PB1965 LLC exercises no control. PB1965 LLC is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.